Qualified, talented and enterprising applicants from African Union member states are invited to apply for the academic year 2017/18. The programme starts in October 2017.
Candidates should have:
- An undergraduate university degree with top-level grades (at least a second class upper division or its equivalent)
- Disciplinary background in science, engineering or related field (for engineering track)
- Disciplinary background in social sciences, economics, management or related field (for policy track)
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
- No older than 30 years for men and 35 years for women
Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
We will only accept complete online applications that were sent before the deadline